Full Media mentors startup companies offering innovative solutions in healthcare
As a sponsor for The Company Lab's Healthtech Accelerator, Full Media provided pro-bono digital marketing consulting to eight healthcare technology startups, selected from a broad group of applicants from all over the United States. These companies are working to improve healthcare through innovative technologies. Learn more.
Below is a description of the healthtech startups in the accelerator. If one sparks your interest, contact us for more info or to connect with the company!
- Rhinogram – a telehealth solution with HIPAA compliant texting to reduce barriers between patient and provider communication.
- Canopy – an eLearning platform for medical Spanish and Mandarin, an interactive phrase library for on-the-job cases and real-time connection with live interpreters.
- MedX Services – a medicine management company that is dedicated to improving medication adherence and enabling seniors to stay independent for longer.
- VendRx - an automated prescription dispensing system designed to be located at the point of convenience.
- Medical Search Technologies - a software company creating searchable data from unstructured text, such as radiology reports and patient progress notes, to manage compliance and identify care pathways.
- Healing Innovations - a medical device company that created the Rise&Walk, a gait training device that provides walking therapy.
- PreTel – a medical device company that is developing a labor progress monitoring device with wearable sensors that will reduce preterm delivery and unnecessary c-sections.
- KelCor – a medical device company focusing on simple, cost-effective solutions to improve infection control in the OR.
The Healthtech Accelerator wrapped on June 5th when healthcare organizations and investors came together at Unum’s Headquarters in Chattanooga for Demo Day.