Gainesville, Ga. | Atlanta, Ga. | Chattanooga, Tn. | Remote Optional
About Full Media
Full Media is a digital marketing agency with offices in Gainesville, GA and Chattanooga, TN. Our services include SEO, online advertising, user experience optimization, conversion rate optimization, and reporting and analytics. We work primarily with healthcare clients including health systems, physicians’ groups, urgent care facilities, dentists and more.
A Senior Digital Marketing Specialist is relationship-focused, decisive, and organized, ensuring that clients receive a timely response and are kept well-informed. They are collaborative, solutions-oriented, and quick to tackle challenges. They are innovative and strategic and identify creative opportunities. They demonstrate a clear understanding of the client’s business and goals and create marketing strategies that deliver the best possible ROI. They act as a partner where clients trust them to make recommendations and lead all aspects of their digital marketing strategy. They work with internal teams to execute marketing plans and ensure seamless delivery of all work.
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience
- Background working at an agency
- Expert understanding of SEO, content writing and online advertising (search, display, social media, video, etc.) strategy and execution
- Working Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Google Search Console
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and well organized
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience managing large client accounts and advertising budgets
- Demonstrated experience managing client expectations, determining the most important priorities in high pressure situations, and dealing directly with organizational leaders
- Healthcare marketing
- Social media management and advertising (Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Content marketing and thought leadership
- Email marketing
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, CallTrackingMetrics (or other call tracking platforms), Supermetrics
- Create and execute unique digital marketing strategies aligned with client goals
- Perform keyword, competitor, industry, and content development research.
- Optimize paid ad campaigns and manage ad spend.
- Track KPIs through digital analytics and reporting to ensure strategies are achieving client objectives and producing ROI
- Prioritize tasks and manage time appropriately to meet short and long-term deadlines
- Execute continual research and learning to stay aware of trends within client industries and the digital marketing world
- Decipher the unique needs of different target audiences and identify the best mediums to reach those audiences
- Make recommendations for budget allocation within a client’s marketing mix and educate clients on additional marketing opportunities
- Proactively address issues or concerns and present potential solutions to the client
- Educate clients on realistic timelines, achievable goals and potential hurdles while recommending solutions to meet client goals and expectations
- Manage all aspects of client accounts and ensure they remain cost-effective and within scope
- Collaborate and work effectively with internal teams to ensure the success of client engagements
Salary and Benefits
Full Media was founded with the goal of impacting the world positively and balancing work and life. When you work at Full Media, you receive the benefit of working in an environment of flexibility, where your time and personal life are treated with respect. That’s one of the reasons all of our digital marketers have been with us for 6 or more years. We believe in autonomy, not micromanagement. So we hire people who are proactive, efficient, have excellent communication skills and are of high integrity.
- $50,000/yr - $55,000/yr based on experience
- Affordable vision, dental and medical health insurance with a portion of the premium paid by Full Media
- Group life insurance and long term disability paid for by Full Media
- Optional short-term disability
- 401(K) and employer match program
- Generous PTO
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Profitability and incentive goals to earn bonuses and additional PTO
- Flexible remote working policy, 100% remote optional
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email Lauren Pickens with your information and resume.