Graphic / Web Designer
We are looking for a talented designer, with a focus on web design and web interfaces, to collaborate with our internet marketing analysts, developers and programmers to create engaging websites that help our clients grow their businesses.
Candidates should be highly motivated and organized with the desire to work in a fast-paced environment and will ideally possess:
- Three years experience in web interface and layout design
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Intermediate understanding of HTML/CSS
- Willingness to work closely with information architects, copywriters, developers and others to produce a team-driven end product that leads to a top-notch user experience
- An appreciation for the excellence that the collaboration described above can produce
- Ability to balance attention to detail with an understanding of overall objectives
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
In addition to the above qualifications, candidates that have the attributes listed below will be favored.
- Portfolio that displays your range of abilities (online portfolio preferred)
- Logo Design & Development Experience
- Traditional & Print Experience
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Christen Wilbanks, Full Media office manager.