Internet Marketing Analyst - Gainesville, GA
We have an opening for the position of Internet Marketing Analyst, based in our Gainesville, Georgia office. For this full-time entry-level position, we are looking for talented individuals who want to work with a great team dedicated to our clients' success. Our Internet Marketing Analysts are the focal point of our client management process. We are seeking quality individuals who want to help businesses grow. No prior experience necessary...we'll teach you everything you need to know (a marketing background and/or marketing exposure is a plus). This job will be focused on managing Internet Marketing campaigns for our clients, which includes: SEO, social media, email marketing, online PR and reputation management.
About the Position
This position, reporting to our Gainesville Internet Marketing Department Team Leader, is all about being empowered to forumulate a strategy, act on the strategy, monitor results, measure success and report impact to our clients. You will play a crucial role in the management of our Internet Marketing campaigns in an effort to grow our client's business through a more effective use of the Internet.
- Assist with and manage the day-to-day performance and growth of our clients' online presence
- Continually explore, optimize and test ways to increase traffic, drive conversions, improve engagement, all in an effort to educate our client's website visitors
- Manage the reporting of various metrics to show month over month trends, explain performance, show results and help our clients to "feel" the impact we're having on their bottom line
- Help with building out and scaling new campaigns / endeavors for our clients
- Help with identifying online opportunities to expand the visibility of our clients in an effort to put them in front of their target audience
- Assist with market and competitor research .
Candidates should be highly motivated and organized with the desire to work in a fast-paced environment and will ideally possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in related field (PR, Marketing, etc) or equivalent business experience
- Excellent writing / editing skills...this job requires the ability to "tell the story" of our clients. Lots of writing is involved, some creative and some technical, all geared towards promoting our clients
- Ability to balance attention to detail with an understanding of overall objectives. Our Internet Marketing Analysts are empowered to manage all aspects of a client's campaign
- Excellent communication skills...you must have the ability to talk to anyone and everyone you come in contact with, both internally and externally
- Self-motivated with positive attitude...we're all about servanthood and humility
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Ability to prioritize work
- Desire to be part of a big vision
- This job requires the ability to type 40+ words per minute
- This job requires demonstrated mastery of Micrsoft Excel
- This job requires the ability to sit for long periods of time
- This job requires occasional travel, a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
In addition to the above qualifications, candidates that have the attributes listed below will be favored.
- Expertise in Search Engine methodologies for Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
- Ability to manage pay per click (PPC) campaigns, optimize ad copy, and analyze and report data related to return on investment
- Thorough understanding of HTML optimization techniques
- Ability to acquire and evaluate inbound/outbound links
- Previous Experience working as part of an internet marketing team providing search engine optimization services
- Experience with multi-variant testing techniques
- Experience with eCommerce solutions
- Basic to Intermediate HTML/CSS skills
- Basic to Intermediate Photoshop skills
- Experience developing viral marketing campaign strategies
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Olivia Hawkins, Internet Marketing Team Leader.